Skip to content

What do I do if I change my mind and need to switch or drop a class?

  • Talk to your counselor immediately and if you agree you need to drop your class, log into ExplorEC (External Site) and click Drop/WD requests.
  • You will not be automatically dropped from a course if you stop attending.
  • If you stop attending without letting us know, you will be given a grade which is equivalent to an F. Your University transcript is a permanent record.
  • Telling your instructor is not an official withdrawal.
  • It is important to familiarize yourself with the MaineStreet calendar icons that will provide you with specific deadline dates.
  • When you submit a Drop/WD request, you school counselor will also be notified.

Back to ExplorEC Portal

Back to Early College Resources