All meetings are open to the public.
A working calendar for developing agendas and submitting various reports to the Board has been designed in order to allow maximum planning in organizing presentations and reference materials. The calendar identifies the timetable for submission of items and reports which recur every six to 24 months as well as special reports with specific timelines. It does not include general items which are ordinarily on each Board meeting agenda; e.g., Personnel Appointments, Tenure Nominations, Enrollment Updates, and Dashboard Indicators.
The calendar will be updated and included in the Board Meeting materials on a regular basis.
- Honorary Degree Nominations
- Academic Year Calendar
- State Research Report
- Tenure Nominations
- Tenure Report
- Board Calendar
- Appointment of Nominating Committee
- Spring Enrollment Update
- Budgets and Student Charges
- Multi-Year Financial Analysis
- Election of Board Officers
- Appointment of Standing Committees
- Confirmation of Board of Visitors
- Annual Report on Named Chairs and Professorships
- Appropriation Request (as needed)
- Review of Annual Financial Report
- Awarding of Academic Degrees
- Official Fall Enrollment Update
Revised: June 2022