What is my MaineStreet account and what do I use it for?
When you apply to be a student at any University of Maine System campus, you’ll automatically be assigned a UMS User ID and email account in MaineStreet, the UMS online information system:
You’ll use it to:
- Get into MaineStreet, which is the student portal into your university’s information system
- Check on the status of your application
- Update your phone numbers and addresses
- Access the UMS email system
And later, when you become a student, to:
- Enter your hours worked if you’re a student employee
- Sign in to Blackboard online courses
- Access the computers in computer classrooms and clusters at outreach centers and on several of the University of Maine System campuses
- Maintain your personal information and to register for classes
MaineStreet information (quick guides and process documents) for current students
(You need to log into Google Docs with a maine.edu account to access this content.)
For further assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1-800-696-4357.
Are you in need of IT support? Use the links below to navigate to the correct support site.