Due to storage limitations with Zoom, access to cloud recordings has changed. There will be a 120 day limit through the rest of the semester. Starting on May 10, 2021, the 14-day auto deletion policy will go into effect. Long term access to recordings should be through Kaltura.
- High-quality HD video and audio
- High-quality video and audio support for up to 300 concurrent participants
- Large meeting support for up to 500 concurrent participants (limited availability for up to 1,000 participants)
- Easy-to-use tools for collaborating online with others, including sharing and co-annotation tools, breakout rooms, polling, and white-boarding
- Allows for high-quality recordings of meetings, and subsequent downloading of those recordings as MP4 files
- Automatic upload from Zoom cloud recordings to Kaltura
- A full-featured app for iOS and Android