MaineStreet for Students
What is my MaineStreet account and what do I use it for?
When you apply to be a student at any University of Maine System campus, you’ll automatically be assigned a UMS User ID and email account in MaineStreet, the UMS online information system:
You’ll use it to:
- Get into MaineStreet, which is the student portal into your university’s information system
- Check on the status of your application
- Update your phone numbers and addresses
- Access the UMS email system
And later, when you become a student, to:
- Enter your hours worked if you’re a student employee
- Sign in to Blackboard online courses
- Access the computers in computer classrooms and clusters at outreach centers and on several of the University of Maine System campuses
- Maintain your personal information and to register for classes
If you have set up your UMS User ID, visit Info for Student Applicants to access tutorials on how to use features on MaineStreet, such as Bill+Pay and viewing your To-Do List.
For further assistance email email@example.com or phone 1-800-696-4357.