University of Maine System COVID Data by Campus
33 — Known Case of UMS students or employees in public health agency Isolation
- 22 UMaine: 4 new cases
- 2 new cases involving commuter students,
- 2 new cases involving residence hall students
- Of the 22 cases in today’s update 13 are from the COVID-19 Cluster of Facilities Management Administrative Employees UMaine is targeting.
- 1 UMA: One new case involving a commuter student
- 2 UMF:
- 2 UMFK:
- 1 UMPI:
- 5 USM: One new case involving a faculty member teaching remotely
There are no active known cases at the other University of Maine System universities.
5 of the 33 cases are residence hall students: Of the 33 cases reported above there are five (5) active known cases among residence hall students in the UMS
- 2 UMaine
- 1 UMF
- 1 UMFK
- 1 USM
Isolation and Quarantine Capacity Remains Very Strong: 94% of UMS quarantine space and 96% of UMS isolation space is available.
The above Data reflects ACTIVE known cases identified through the UMS asymptomatic screening and other testing venues. When an individual is released from an isolation order by a public health agency the active case number shared in the Together for Maine daily update is reduced to reflect that change. UMS is reporting 33 known cases today, six cases more than the cases reported in the 11/8/20 update.
Asymptomatic Screening Update for Fall Safe Return
- 30,297 Test Results to Date
- 42 positives results representing new diagnoses of COVID-19
The Asymptomatic Screening Dashboard at Together.Maine.edu represents known results on all asymptomatic tests going back to July 22, 2020. About 48 hours passes from the time a test sample is collected and when the results are known.