Please contact Dan.Demeritt@maine.edu with any questions.
University of Maine System Vaccination Tracking – As of 2/22/22
96.1% Vaccination Verification Rate among projected in-person spring population.
- 21,690 students, faculty, and staff currently projected for in-person population
- 97.1% Vaxx Verification Rate among 5,378 residence hall students
10,454 Verified Booster Shots have been uploaded to the University of Maine System (UMS) vaccination portal.
Asymptomatic Screening Activity
The Asymptomatic Screening Dashboard at Together.Maine.edu represents known results on all asymptomatic tests going back to July 22, 2020. About 48 hours passes from the time a test sample is collected and when the results are known.
- 3,940 Test results in the last 14 days
- 72 Total positive UMS tests in the last 14 days
NOTE: The dashboard is currently down due to a known Microsoft outage that UMS IT is monitoring closely. The above data reflects activity reported through 2/22/22.
Case Counts and Available Quarantine / Isolation Spaces
53 – Known ACTIVE cases of UMS students or employees among the more than 30,000 students, faculty, and staff in the University of Maine System community. These data would also include university students or employees known to have an active case of COVID-19, but not necessarily living in the campus region or state. Prior updates are archived at Together.Maine.edu.
- 2 University of Maine
- 2 University of Maine at Augusta
- 2 University of Maine at Farmington
- 39 University of Maine at Fort Kent
- 0 University of Maine at Machias
- 0 University of Maine at Presque Isle
- 7 University of Southern Maine
- 1 University of Maine School of Law
243 available university-administered quarantine spaces out of 243
97 available university-administered isolation spaces out of 110