University of Maine System COVID Data by Campus
Please contact Dan.Demeritt@maine.edu with any questions.
77 – Known cases of University of Maine System (UMS) students or employees among the more than 30,000 students, faculty, and staff in the University of Maine System community. These data would also include university students or employees known to have an active case of COVID-19, but not necessarily living in the campus region or state.
- 35 University of Maine
- 5 University of Maine at Augusta
- 16 University of Maine at Farmington
- 1 University of Maine at Fort Kent
- 1 University of Maine at Machias
- 3 University of Maine at Presque Isle
- 16 University of Southern Maine
- 0 University of Maine School of Law
The above data reflect active known cases identified through the UMS asymptomatic screening and verified self-reports of University students, faculty, and staff from independent testing. When an individual completes the isolation period, the active case number shared in the Together for Maine daily update is reduced to reflect that change.
UMS is reporting 77 known cases today, 2 fewer cases than reported since the last update. Today’s data reflects 9 new cases and 11 completions of isolation since the last update. Prior updates are archived at the Together for Maine website.
- 97.7% of UMS students living on campus have verified their vaccination status, as of 12/15/21
- 94.6% of UMS full-time employees have verified their vaccination status, as of 12/15/21
- 99% of university-administered quarantine space currently available
- 83% of university-administered isolation space available
Asymptomatic Screening Activity
- 3,598 Test results in the last 14 days
- 67 Total positive UMS tests in the last 14 days
The Asymptomatic Screening Dashboard at the Together for Maine website represents known results on all asymptomatic tests going back to July 22, 2020. About 48 hours passes from the time a test sample is collected and when the results are known.
Reminder: This is the final Together for Maine Daily Briefing and COVID-19 Data Update for the fall 2021 semester. Updates will resume if needed at the start of the spring semester.