The Board of Trustees considers tenure nominations each year at their March meeting. It is understood that all faculty nominations for tenure and promotion will be made in accord with Board of Trustees policy guidelines and that the internal tenure procedures of each institution are in accord with the provisions outlined in the collective bargaining agreement.
The letter of transmittal, covering all materials and information relating to the tenure nominations, are sent to the Chancellor’s office.
Tenure and Promotion Materials:
- Tenure Application 2021 (Word Document)
- Tenure Application Process (PDF)
- Sample New Tenure Bio Format (Word Document)
- Sample List of Nominees (PDF)
- Tenure Trend Data Sheet (PDF)
- Tenure Review Process (PDF)
- Guidelines for Tenure and Promotion Review Letters (PDF)
- Sample Presentation for Student Evaluations (PDF)
- Sample Tenure and Promotion Timetable (PDF)