Meet the Team
Ms. Rosa Redonnett
Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Success and Credential Attainment
Ms. Rosa Redonnett is the Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Success and Credential Attainment for the University of Maine System. The Associate Vice Chancellor is responsible for advising the Chancellor, Chancellor’s Staff and the Board of Trustees on all matters affecting student life on the universities of the University of Maine System (UMS), and most specifically on those matters impacting the persistence, graduation and success of all students within the UMS. In collaboration with the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs, the Associate Vice Chancellor provides System-wide leadership to enhance and promote student success through collaborative efforts within the University of Maine System, with other higher education institutions and within the preK-20 education community. This position provides system-wide leadership and support on furthering campus efforts specific to adult credential and degree attainment and the development and implementation of a System-wide approach to micro-credentials. She is on the Project Management team for unified accreditation, and is on the core team implementing the associated changes within financial aid and other related student service areas. She is a member of the core team of MaineSparks, Maine’s statewide attainment initiative, specifically the Adult Promise (adult degree and credential completion) component of that work, and serves as the UMS representative to the State Workforce Board. She received her MBA from Northeastern University and her BA in International Business from Simmons College.
Professor Claire Sullivan, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Innovation in Digital Badging and Micro-Credentials
Professor Claire Sullivan, Ph.D., co-chairs the University of Maine System Steering Committee on Micro-Credentialing, which is implementing a Systemwide approach to micro-credential development and is the lead for a Lumina Foundation-supported statewide “All Learning Counts – Maine” initiative which is developing a statewide micro-credential ecosystem. Dr. Sullivan is collaborating with the national non-profit, Education Design Lab, to offer a suite of 21st Century Skills badges to aid learners and employers in the hiring process. Dr. Sullivan developed the Engaged Black Bear Digital Badging Initiative that informed the statewide and University of Maine System work. She is uniquely knowledgeable about digital badging and micro-credentials and is breaking new ground in ecosystem development. She has presented at conferences across the country on digital badging in higher education. Prior to this work, she was a tenured Associate Professor and Coordinator of Community Engagement at the University of Maine. She was also served as the Associate Dean for Community Engagement, for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at the University of Maine. Claire holds a Doctor of Philosophy in Communication from the University of Washington. She also has a Bachelor of Science in Human Development, as well as a Master of Arts in Communication from the University of Connecticut.
Special Assistant to the Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Success and Credential Attainment
Leslie assists in various departments within the Student Success and Credential Attainment area, including work with the UMS Micro-Credential Initiative and the new Student Success Center. Leslie has worked for the University of Maine System for thirty years. For the first twenty-five she worked with the Human Resources office at the University of Maine at Augusta, and the last five were with the University of Maine System.
Project Specialist, UMS Micro-Credential and Digital Badging
Erin is a Project Specialist with the University of Maine System, Micro-Credential Initiative. Erin is a lifelong learner and educator with deep experience in the K-12, Teacher Education and Professional Learning arenas. Erin holds a Bachelor of International Relations from the University of California, Davis and a Masters of Educational Leadership from San Francisco State University. She is pursuing her doctorate in Educational Leadership at the University of New England, with an emphasis in Instructional Technology. Erin is a Google Certified Educator and, in addition to teaching and administration, Erin holds certifications in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and college admissions advising. She enjoys leveraging technology for enhanced learning experiences.
The UMS Micro-Credential Steering committee is comprised of the below individuals, in alphabetical order:
- Rosa Redonnett (email@example.com) – Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Success and Credential Attainment, University of Maine System
- Claire Sullivan (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Assistant Vice chancellor for Digital Badges and Micro-Credentials, University of Maine System
- Susan Chang (email@example.com) – Dean of Competency-Based and Degree Completion Programs, University of Maine at Presque Isle
- Paul Cochrane (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Executive Director of Digital Learning Strategy and Programs, University of Southern Maine
- Michael Curran (email@example.com) – Assistant Professor of Business, University of Maine at Fort Kent
- David Demers (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Chief Information Officer, University of Maine System
- Lynne Eustis (email@example.com) – Assistant Director of Global Education, University of Maine at Farmington
- Rebecca Fisher (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Program Manager -Student Research Program Experience, University of Maine
- Grace Garland (email@example.com) – Program Director – UMS Transforms, University of Maine
- Andrew Kaufman (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Professor of Practice and Director of the Compliance Certificate Program, Maine Law
- Renee Kelly (email@example.com) – Assistant Vice President for Innovation and Economic Development, University of Maine
- Pamela MacRae (firstname.lastname@example.org) – Dean of the College of Arts & Sciences and Assistant Provost, University of Maine at Augusta
- Andy Osheroff (email@example.com) – Director, Career & Employment Hub, University of Southern Maine
- Raymond Rice (firstname.lastname@example.org) – President – University of Maine at Presque Isle, University of Maine at Presque Isle
- Eleanor Udeh (email@example.com) – Director of Professional Development Programs, University of Southern Maine
- Laura Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) – 4-H Science Youth Development Professional, University of Maine
Assisting the UMS Micro-Credential Initiative
- Leslie Ellis (email@example.com) – Special Assistant to the Office of Student Success and Credential Attainment, University of Maine System
Do you have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 8/31/2023