Facilities Management and General Services includes the areas of risk management, strategic procurement, capital planning and project management, safety management, unified work control center, facilities management, and real estate management.
Facilities Management and General Services through these work units optimizes and protects the University’s human, financial, capital, and reputational resources to the advantage of students, faculty, and the University’s core mission.
Campus Facilities Management Offices
- University of Maine (External Site)
- University of Maine at Augusta (External Site)
- University of Maine Farmington (External Site)
- University of Maine Fort Kent (External Site)
- University of Maine at Machias
- University of Maine at Presque Isle (External Site)
- University of Southern Maine (External Site)
Chief Facilities and General Services Officer
The content of this site is maintained by University Facilities Management. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on the website is accurate at the time of creation and/or modification; however, we cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information contained on the website and shall not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies. Under no circumstances shall the University be liable for any reliance by anyone on any information which is made available on this web site.