April 2023 Update

On April 4, 2023, the following message was distributed to all employees from the Chancellor’s office:

University of Maine System (UMS) Strategic Plan 2023-2028 – Feedback Request
April 4, 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Today I’m following up on my January 31 and February 27 messages about our system-wide strategic plan to share the second draft of that document with you.

If you are asked to log in, use your myCampus Single Sign-on employee credentials.

Strategic Plan Draft #2

Two notes as you read:

In keeping with my commitment to transparency in every facet of this work, all of the feedback shared in response to the first draft is available for your review. To date, more than 1,650 members of our UMS community have clicked the link (in my earlier messages) to review the draft, and 117 comments have been submitted through the accompanying feedback mechanism. More than two dozen of your ideas and suggestions have been fully or partly incorporated in the new draft, and many others have influenced its overall format and organization.

We are once again employing a mechanism to collect your anonymous feedback, all of which will be shared with every member of the writing team. While you can share your thoughts and ideas at any time, feedback received by Monday, May 1 will be particularly helpful to the team, which will deliver a proposed “near-final” version of the plan to our Presidents, Trustees, and me in early May. 
        Feedback Form        
I encourage all of you to read the draft and share your thoughts. Thank you for your continuing engagement in this process.
Regards,

Chancellor Malloy signature graphic
Dannel P. Malloy, ChancellorUniversity of Maine System