- Chancellor’s Office
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- Join Our Network
- UMS Data Book
- System Office
- UMS Administrative Transparency
- Academic Affairs
- Think Mission Excellence
- Facilities Management and General Services
- Finance and Administration
- General Counsel
- Governmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Information Security
- Information Technology Services
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Strategic Procurement
- Student Affairs
- System Directory
Strategic Procurement is a unified shared system-wide service. The organization consists of three functional units: Procurement Operations, Procurement Services, and Strategic Sourcing with staff located throughout the state to ensure an effective campus-based presence. Strategic Procurement is responsible for obtaining maximum value for University expenditures, including expenditures on goods, services, and travel – and to provide effective user-friendly services, systems, and tools to assist University staff in obtaining those goods, services and travel.
Information for University Employees
- New Travel and Expense Reimbursement System
- Brief Video Demonstrations Showing How To Do the Most Essential Actions in the Concur System
- Up-To-Date Tips and Tricks for Travel and Expense Reimbursement System Users
Communication and Support:
- Communication and Support Contacts
- Short’s Travel Contact Information
- Athletics Travel FAQs
- TSA Pre Check Changes
- Information on Insurances Offered Through the Travel Card
- Automatic Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- UMS Travel Account Change Request
- UMS Travel Card Application 022015
- UMS Travel Card Limit Change Request 052015
- NEW! Travel and Expense Reimbursement System Training Site
- Concur Basic Training/Boot Camp Webinar
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement System Presentation (improved closed captioning coming soon!)
- Polycom Recording – Augusta, Maine, April 29, 2015
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement System Presentation PowerPoint Slide Deck
- The “Beyond the Basics” PowerPoint slides.
- The recorded “Beyond the Basics” webinar on YouTube.
- A “Viewing Guide” to help you view only the webinar sections and topics that interest you!
- 7 Important Areas to Update in Concur Profile Settings
- Brief Travel and Expense Reimbursement video demonstrations
- Reminder: After you are logged into the Concur system, the full Concur Training Site is available at: https://www.concursolutions.com/expense/client/view_training.asp
For federally funded projects, the University of Maine System will continue to follow the existing Procurement Standards, found in Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Circular A-110 until the end of its fiscal year ending June 30, 2016.
Information for Vendors
Please click here to provide feedback, comments, and ideas.
Read about the Strategic Procurement transformation plan and progress.