1. home Transfer Students Current College Student MCCS Student Articulation Agreements

Articulation Agreements

To help you reach your educational goals, the University of Maine System has created more than 70 transfer agreements among its universities, with the Maine Community College System, and with other institutions. These agreements lay out how the courses within a major at the home institution transfer to the corresponding program at the new institutions. Please contact a university transfer advisor for more information.