1. home Transfer Students Current College Student Internal Transfer

Internal Transfer

Orono campus building

Whether you are looking to finish your degree, pursue a new major, or have moved to a new area in Maine, you may be interested in transferring to or simply taking courses at another campus within the University of Maine System.

To make your transition as easy as possible, students transferring within the University of Maine system still need to apply, but are not required to request a transcript from their current campus.  Just make sure you list any UMS campuses attended on your transfer application and your new school can access those transcripts.. Students must be in good academic and financial standing to transfer from one campus to another

As always, our transfer advisors are ready to assist you individually (see contacts).

Other Resources: Prior Learning Assessment.

For more information see Next Steps.