Welcome to your UMS Employee Benefits Center!
Benefit programs are a significant part of your total compensation package.
All full-time regular and part-time regular employees working at least half time are eligible for benefits. You may pay different premium amounts based on the type of employee you are, your collective
bargaining agreement and percent of time you work.
Guide to UMS Benefit Select Programs
- AFUM Only
- UMPSA, ACSUM (COLT), Non-Represented, PATFA, Service & Maintenance and Police employees
New employees are strongly encouraged to watch and listen to this 18-minute presentation to learn about benefits offered to eligible employees.
- Full-Time Faculty
- Full-Time Hourly-Paid Employees and University Supervisors
- Full-Time Salaried Employees
- Part-Time Employees
- Full-Time Employees & Faculty
- Part-Time Employees Working 50% to 74% Time
- Part-Time Employees Working 75% to 99% Time
- Part-Time Faculty
2012 Premium Rates for Cigna OAP Quality Incentive Health Plans
2013 Premium Rates (2013 Quality Incentive Health Plan Premium Chart)
- 2013 Rate Sheet: Full-Time Faculty (AFUM only)
- 2013 Rate Sheet: Full-Time Employees
- 2013 Rate Sheet: Part-Time Employees Working 50% to 74% Time
- 2013 Rate Sheet: Part-Time Employees Working 75% to 99% Time
- 2013 Rate Sheet: Part-Time Temporary Faculty
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Vision Insurance
- Activating your MaineStreet Account
- Using UPK (MaineStreet Help)
- MaineStreet Quick Guide - Benefits Summary
- MaineStreet Quick Guide - Benefits Enrollment
- MaineStreet Quick Guide - Beneficiary Designations
The Benefits Administration Center of Expertise (UMS Employee Benefits Center) of the University of Maine System provides its stakeholders – UMS employees, their families, and university human resource offices – with superior customer service, information and enrollment support to ensure that employees obtain the highest value from their benefit programs. The COE provides services to all employees of the University of Maine System by promptly, accurately and efficiently meeting the benefits needs of employees and their families in a consistent and cost effective manner.
If you have a question about benefits enrollment, contact the UMS Employee Benefits Center toll-free 866-269-9635 (or local 973-3373) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Have your Employee ID number for faster service.
Last Updated: April 8, 2013