1. home University Services: Information Technology Information Technology Accessibility Get Help Now

Get Help Now

In general, students, employees and visitors with IT accessibility needs should first contact their campus IT Help Desk.  If the IT Help Desk cannot quickly assist you, you should contact:

  • For students and visitors; your campus Disability Services office
  • For employees; your Human Resources department

Links to Campus Student Disability Services:


You may also contact the US:IT Accessibility Coordinator via email: accessibleIT@maine.edu.