- Chancellor’s Office
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- Join Our Network
- UMS Data Book
- System Office
- UMS Administrative Transparency
- Academic Affairs
- Facilities Management and General Services
- Finance and Administration
- General Counsel
- Governmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Information Security
- Information Technology Services
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Strategic Procurement
- Student Affairs
- System Directory
Procurement Card Information
Welcome to the Procurement Card (PCard) Program information page.
The PCard is a Visa purchasing card issued by JP Morgan and is available for faculty and staff, provided they are permitted to receive one by their department administrator who has the necessary delegated authority.
All PCard users are required to abide by all State of Maine and University purchasing regulations when purchasing with the University PCard. The PCard is confined to University business purposes only, and must never be used for personal expenditures.
The PCard Program includes an online (JP Morgan PaymentNet) system for reviewing transactions and allocating transactions to appropriate chartfield combinations. Payments for purchases are processed centrally by University of Maine System Strategic Procurement.
Oversight for the PCard Program is provided by the University of Maine System Procurement Card Administrator and designated individuals administering the program in each department. Responsibility for appropriate administration and card usage rests with individual cardholders and departments.
This site is being designed to provide you with important information about the University of Maine Procurement Card Program. Use the links below to navigate through the site. Feel free to send any comments or questions about the program to the Procurement Card Administrator.
This web site will be updated regularly to include additional information as the program changes. Please visit this page frequently.
Purchases with PCard Program
- Administrative Practice Letters (APLs)
- Purchasing Cards APL VII-C
- PCard Approvals and Timing Memo (04/28/2014)
- Use of University Funds APL IV-I
- PCard Application
- Credit Increase Request
- Motor Vehicle Incident Report
- Order Log
- Missing Receipt
- Maine Sales Exemption Certificate
- UMS PCard Account Change Request
JP Morgan PaymentNet 4.0
- Quick Reference Cards:
- Transition Frequently Asked Questions
- Transition Training Slide Deck
- Users Guide
System Office Manual and Forms
Stephanie M. LeBlanc, Procurement Card Administrator