- Chancellor’s Office
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- Join Our Network
- UMS Data Book
- System Office
- UMS Administrative Transparency
- Academic Affairs
- Think Mission Excellence
- Facilities Management and General Services
- Finance and Administration
- General Counsel
- Governmental Affairs
- Human Resources
- Information Security
- Information Technology Services
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Strategic Procurement
- Student Affairs
- System Directory
Fuel Card Information
University fuel cards are to provide a convenient and cost-effective way of purchasing fuel for business purposes. Fuel cards may only be used for rental and University owned and leased vehicles. Personal charges of any kind are not allowed.
This site is being designed to provide you with important information about the University of Maine Fuel Card Program. Use the links below to navigate through the site. Feel free to send any comments or questions about the program to the Fuel Card Administrator for your location.
If you would like to be included on the Fuel-Card-News electronic mailing list, please contact Stephanie.M.LeBlanc@maine.edu.
This web site will be updated regularly to include additional information as the program changes. Please visit this page frequently.
WEX Fleet Card (formerly the Wright Express Universal Fleet Card)
The advantages include, but are not limited to:
- Better Pricing
- Efficient Payment Processing
- Uniform Customer Service
- Consolidated current fuel spend, reducing administrative work
- Tax exempt status savings of $.48 per gallon in fuel prices currently not captured at the POS when using alternate cards.
- Negotiated Price Per Gallon Discounts
Use this form to obtain a card, driver id number, or request changes. Please submit completed form to Stephanie M. LeBlanc, email@example.com, fax 207-778-7251 for processing.
WEX Mobile App: Find fuel and service stations to quickly compare prices and obtain directions wherever you travel.
The 24/7 WEX customer service number is 1-800-492-0669.
Stephanie M. LeBlanc